I stuck close to the lamps light in the center for safety.
Consciousness creates everything.
Two years ago on May 14th, I was shocked with a sudden spiritual crisis that lasted 124 days, or four months. I made it through the dark nights and survived, barely. Their was much suffering and learning happening all at once. I was a drug addict with no spiritual knowledge or the will to live.
These are small pieces of what took place, and a narrative from my minds own view. I do not leave anything out, so I warn you it is very raw and bold at times. Take a trip with me into some of the mystical and surreal experiences that almost shook me to death.
I try to publish something every few nights.
I was pulled by something to face what I had left behind…
- Disappearance – Thirty-one –Where did she go?
- Back To La La Land – Thirty –Let the games play on.
- Revealing Past Sins Entirely and Completely? -Twenty-Nine-The acceptance of more truth. Awakened Memoir Shari spent that afternoon wandering around the city. Everything looked the same, only […]
- Bottomed Out -Twenty-Eight-There must be a way.
- Evil Incarnate Part Three -Twenty-Seven-Squibble Land 2
- Evil incarnate Part Two -Twenty-Six-Squibble Land Part 1
- Evil Incarnate Part One -Twenty-Five-Even evil has its place… Awakened Memoir “Miss Holmes, Shari, can I call you?… we have spent a lot of […]
- Preparation For Truth -Twenty-Four-A truth can bring about dread.
- When Night Is Falling -Twenty-Three-There’s no place like home.
- Let It Rain -Twenty-Two-This is a place of evil.
- Prequel To My Nightmare -Twenty-One-Is this existential Hell?
- Back To The Beginning -Twenty-It gets better all the time.
- Finding The Strength -Nineteen-Hold your chin up now.
- Mercy Killing -Eighteen-Keep your eyes on the ground.
- Sleep Well My Evil Friend -Seventeen-If you imagine it hard enough it will happen. Every time.
- Home Free -Sixteen-A safe place to die.
- It’s Ten O’clock -Fifteen-Run your ass off.
- Some Questions Answered -Fourteen-I am ready to bolt. Again.
- Dawn Says Everything -Thirteen-It was better in the dark.
- Marci and Jennifer -Twelve-Absurdly surreal, as my existence.
- The Parking Lot Introduction – One –Consciousness is Everything
- What Have I Done? – Eleven –The insanity consumes me.
- Lost In A Sick Truth -Ten –I thought I knew who I was.
- Time’s Up – Nine –Belief can produce miracles.
- The Three Watchers – Eight –Shit, they’re back.
- The Motel Neighbours – Seven –Fight for my life now!?
- The Hospital Death Trip – Six –When is it too much?
- An Explanation? -Five-It’s all my imagination.
- An Interrupted Mission – Four –Consciousness Is Everything
- Trying To Embrace Death -Three-Welcome to Windsor, folks.
- Unanswered Questions -Two-Consciousness is everything.